“How
about we go over here, near the shaded tree and the beautiful flowers?” She
asked while smiling.
“Okay!
I’m so glad you could make it to my home this summer Aunt Carol!” I said while
smiling.
“Me
too Emmy, I’ve missed being with you girls and all the rest of the family up
here.” She replied. “Okay, on the count of three smile, okay?” We nodded, and
all began to try and find a good place to sit and place ourselves. “One, Two,
Three, Smile!” She smiled while clicking the button. We all jumped up in
excitement, wondering if our smiles will look good. I was worried I wouldn’t look
as good as my cousins.
I
am the middle aged one, my cousin Sarah is three years older, while my cousin
Alyssa is the littlest one, a year younger than me. I love my cousins, but we
never get to see each other since they live in downstate Michigan. I always
feel like a baby when they have to leave because I cry so much. I guess getting
to see them sometimes is better than never.
I
feel insecure about how I look in the picture, I feel like I look messy after
relooking at myself. I’m waiting so
impatiently to see the picture and see how I look. My cousins both have long
hair while I have short hair, my hair just won’t grow. I hope you don’t notice
it, I think it might look weird in the picture. I wish my hair would grow, and I
could see the picture!
“Aunt
Carol, can we please see the picture? PLEASE!” we begged.
“Okay,
I guess. Only this one though, hang on.” She said smiling. We all fought like bees
over honey to see who would get to hold the camera.
“It’s
amazing Aunt Carol. You made us all look beautiful without doing anything.” I
said excited.
“You
girls are all beautiful on your own, I don’t need to do anything with a camera
to make you look the way you do!” she said smiling.
“Aunt
Carol, can you teach me how to take photographs like you when I’m older?” I
asked with a smile so big my cheeks were like two big red tomatoes
“I
can teach you everything you want to know Emily.” She said while pinching my
big red cheeks.
I
loved my Aunt Carol’s picture when I saw it. I was so excited to have my own
picture of me and my cousins. This picture was one of my first professional
pictures taken, and will always be my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.